Today marks the start of the Hernando DeSoto Heritage Festival SeaFood Fest taking place through Sunday in downtown Bradenton.
Thousands of people will be attending, including me, so I decided it was time for another Top 10 list.
(I know, it has been awhile).
Anyway, here it is, the definitive seafood song playlist.
1. "Rock Lobster," The B-52s
2. "Hold Tight, Hold Tight (Want Some Seafood, Mama)," The Andrew Sisters
3. "Pulling Mussels (From a Shell)," The Squeeze
4. "Dead Shrimp Blues," Robert Johnson
5. "Crawfish," Elvis Presley
6. "Clams Have Feelings, Too," NOFX
7. "Octopus's Garden," The Beatles
8. "Weird Fishes/Arpeggi," Radiohead
9. "No Anchovies, Please," J. Geils Band
10. "Fish Taco," Dick Dale
—Herald file photo by GRANT JEFFERIESfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Country singer Clay Walker headlines De Soto SeaFood Festival in Bradenton