Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tyrese 'would love' role in 'Avatar 2'

Tyrese Gibson wants to put on the "blue suit."

"Respectfully Sir Mr Cameron I want in on #Avatar2," reads a recent Tweet by the "Transformers" actor/R&B crooner. "Yup... This is Tyrese Gibson let me know when the 'Blue Suit' fitting is!"

According to IMDB.com, James Cameron's "Avatar 2" won't hit theater until 2016.

"I don't even know if there's going to be an 'Avatar 2' but I'm a huge fan of that (first) movie and huge fan of this very brilliant amazing man (Cameron)," Gibson said by phone from his Los Angeles home. "I would love an opportunity to add working with him to my story."

Speaking of stories, the former fashion model and published author also said he has written six screenplays and has another book in the works.


I interviewed Gibson today for an upcoming feature to advance his April 15 appearance at Gulf Coast Rhythm & Ribfest taking place at the Manatee County Fairgrounds in Palmetto.

No comments: