Monday, August 20, 2012

Adam Carolla says 'rich people are smarter and harder workers'

Adam Carolla, the former star of "The Man Show," "Loveline" and "Crank Yankers," has the most downloaded podcast on the Internet.

He credits the success of "The Adam Carolla Show" to hard work.

"I've done the show not once a week, or twice a week or when I have a good guest on the show, but every (week) day for over 3 and a half years," Carolla said. "I've never stopped doing it."

On Saturday, the man who recently caused a stir for telling a reporter "that dudes are funnier than chicks," will be at the Straz Center in Tampa.

Carolla will be joined on stage by Dennis Prager for an evening of debate and discussion plus a Q&A session with the audience.

Prager is a conservative radio talk show host and columnist famous for championing Judeo-Christian values.

Carolla is an atheist.

"I love that guy," Carolla said of Prager. "I think he has something called wisdom, which is in short supply. We have nothing in common but I'm a fan of his wisdom and he's a fan of my comedy and common sense."

Read more. 

—Publicity photo of Adam Carolla provided by ABC.

Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2012/08/19/4162482/tampa-bound-comedian-adam-carolla.html#storylink=cpy

No comments: